A big thanks to ladyleemanilasphotos for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award and the Blogger Recognition Award!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Add 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 – 15 bloggers for the award, and comment on one of their posts to let them know.
- I was born in the UK but currently live in (and mostly grew up in) California.
- I’m currently attending San Francisco State University.
- The “J.A.” stands for “Joshua Adam”
- I wear glasses.
- The only reason I don’t have a picture of myself on here is because I keep forgetting to take and upload one.
- I originally wanted to be a director as well as a writer, but then discovered that directing was incredibly stressful and I wasn’t all that good at it.
- I have a short story out on Amazon called Spiral: A Death Foretold. You can check it out here.
I’m not sure if this nomination was just for me or all of us at LAS. If it was just for me, I feel like the clear choices for my first four nominations are my co-bloggers. Disregard those names if we’re all under one nomination.
And now for the rest. This is a little trickier because there are so many good blogs to choose from and I’m not entirely sure of the criteria here. This has also reminded me that I don’t read other people’s blogs nearly enough and I should make more time in my schedule to do that.
6. Joy Pixley